Friday, January 16, 2009

Best Friend Shoot with Melissa and Emily

On Monday, I met up with Melissa (who did a shoot for me this summer) and her friend, Emily. I used to work with Melissa's mom at Jane Anderson Brides, and Melissa used to model bridal gowns for us a lot. So, when I needed a model for my portfolio, I immediately thought of Melissa. And I'm glad I did. She is very photogenic and very easy to work with.

Here are a couple of shots from this summer's session:





So I met up with Melissa and Emily at Antietam National Battlefield. It was kind of cold outside, but not nearly as cold as it is this week. I am very happy we decided to do the shoot then. We were hoping for snow, but I guess we will just have to keep waiting for that. I had a lot of fun talking with the girls during the shoot. It was way too fun to be considered work. Anyway, here are some shots from that session:



















No comments:

Post a Comment