Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Conner's Valentine's Day pictures

I took Conner's Valentine's Day pictures early since I tend to procrastinate. I guess it's a good thing I did since it has been two weeks since I took them, and I'm just now getting the time to upload them.

I took these pictures on the trip to my sister's house since I already had everything set up. I was wanting to get some pictures of her girls with Conner, but with two one-year-old's , it just wasn't going to happen.

I did a last minute (night before we left) search for Conner's outfit for his pictures. (See procrastination statement above.) Luckily, I had a box of hand-me-down clothing from my sister-in-law which had the red pants outfit that I put on Conner.

Anyway, I was able to get some really cute ones of him while he wandered around trying to eat the lollipops through the plastic. I try not to take off the plastic if I can avoid it so I don't have to deal with the mess. It is much easier if I can just get him to pretend to like the plastic. I am really side-tracking here. The point is I took Valentine's Day pictures of him which I happen to like. Here are the rest of the pictures:



















No comments:

Post a Comment