Monday, July 4, 2011

And The Winner Is....


Happy 4th of July!!! My contest to honor our military members ended an hour ago, so it's time to draw a winner.


Congratulations, Naomi Rogers!!

Here is Naomi's reply when I asked why her husband should win:
Um, only because he is the definition of greatness!  lol!  just kidding :) but really he deserves to win because he provides very well for his family and has sacrificed a lot of his time away from us and possibly his life to fight for his country.  He has been in the Army for 11 yrs, been deployed to Iraq 3 times, Germany once and Israel once.  He is a great daddy to Orion. He loves him with all his heart and helps out with him whenever he can.  He was deployed to Iraq when I had Hunter, so he only spent 18 days with him his whole life.  He is the best daddy I could have ever hoped, for my children, and then some.  :) and he is Plus his wife loves pictures!!!  :)
And I don't know why the number won't stay on the generator, but it was #6.




No comments:

Post a Comment